Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a Little Update

Good morning!! I don't really have any new pictures, but just wanted to check in. Brandon is growing like crazy, and is really starting to develop his own little personality. He has changed so much from when he was first born, and some of the changes I am so thankful for while others almost make me a little sad. The good changes are that he is such a happy baby now! I used to say that he was my crying, whiny baby, but he's actually turned out to have a very happy and content disposition. On the flip side, he is very stubborn and knows what he wants and if you don't give it to him he will let you know that's he mad! For instance, he used to want to be held or rocked to sleep. Now if the kid is tired, he wants to be put down. He doesn't like to be held when he's tired and some days that makes me sad. :( Part of me actually misses having to rock him to sleep.
He's also started eating baby food now, and we are going to do a good bit of experimenting. I am determined to make him a good eater; I can't deal with 3 picky eaters in the house! So far he's had bananas, sweet potatoes, and applesauce. He doesn't care too much for the bananas for some reason, but he can sure chow down on sweet potatoes and applesauce! I think tonight we'll try for a green vegetable and see how he does. Should be interesting to say the least!
I guess that's about it for now. He's still rolling around like crazy and completely changes positions during the night. I can put him in his bed, on his back and facing a certain direction, and by the morning he will be turned completely around and on his tummy! But as long as he's sleeping all night, I'm not complaining! Hopefully I will take some more pictures soon; I need to recover from all the ones taken over Christmas though. Check back soon and maybe I'll have something new posted. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home