Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brandon Michael Hill

Good evening everyone!!! Just wanted to let you all know (if you haven't heard) that Brandon Michael Hill has finally arrived!!!

Ben, Brandon, and I are home from the hospital and are attempting to adjust to life as a family of 4!...It's been an interesting first day to say the least!

Brandon was born on Thursday, August 21st at 4:21 am and weighed in at a VERY HEALTHY 7lb 10oz and is 21 inches long. I'm going to let the doctor know that 7'10" is closer to 8lbs than it is 7lbs! :) So far Brandon is doing excellent and just trying to get used to all these crazy people that are in his life. I tried to warn him about his big brother, but there were just not enough words! I bet he wishes he could crawl back into the safety of the amniotic fluid, but it ain't happenin'! :-)

I am doing great and wanted to say thank you to everyone for the thoughts, calls, texts, flowers, prayers, or anything else you may have done. I know I didn't respond to hardly anyone, but everything was very much appreciated. I will try to get back to returning some messages over the next week, but please accept my apologies if I don't get back to you; it's only an error of mind, not of heart.

Russell is doing great with Brandon; he already wants to help with everything! He has tested the waters to see what he can get away with, but that's too be expected so we're having to go ahead and set the record straight that nothing has changed that much! Other than that, he has been great. You can already tell that he loves his little brother so much.

Of course I have pictures, but getting them posted is kind of at the bottom of the to do list right now. I'll get some pictures up in a few days; just know that he is the absolutely most handsome little boy in all of GA.:-)

Thank you all again for everything. Ben and I appreciate it all and can't wait to introduce our newest addition to each and everyone of you!! Take care and check back soon for pictures!!

Love,
Ben, Lindsey, Russell and Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home