Saturday, December 27, 2008


Today is December 27, 2008 and we hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. We definitely enjoyed our first Christmas with Brandon and we think he enjoyed it too! Brandon is now 4 months old and went to the doctor for his 4 month check up this past Monday. He is 25 inches long and weighs 14 pounds! I can't decide if I'm shocked or not at how big he's getting! He is also officially rolling over, and actually rolled over for the first time on Christmas night! I was so excited that I actually got to see it, as well as video it because I missed seeing the first time Russell rolled over. Brandon had such a busy day of traveling and family and present opening that I couldn't believe he had enough energy to roll over, but I guess he took enough naps that all the chaos didn't matter.

The day after Christmas was also busy for him (and us) because we all went to Stone Mountain for their Christmas themed stuff. The weather was kind of yucky, but I think he still had a pretty good time. He got to ride the train with all of us, watch a 4-d movie, and see all the pretty Christmas decorations. I think he enjoyed the train ride the most, but after all the exciting activities, poor Brandon was exhausted! I guess we'll have to take the next couple of days for rest and recovery, and to just spend time playing with all the new toys. Oh, and don't forget making lots of trips to turn the baby back over!


Merry Christmas to all of you and here's to wishing you a safe and happy New Year!!


Love,

Ben, Lindsey, Russell & Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home